- Range – Believe me in the 21st century. Anything is possible if you are good at it. If youare good at it, youcan win anywhere.Otherwise, your life will be ruined no matterwhat. So review the basics of the course toseeif you’re good at this sort of thing. Being goodat something leads to the next point.
- Your Interests – Youcan’t underestimate how good you can be when you have little passionfor something. So always check with alumni and everyone else before deciding on a course at a university or elsewhere – who teaches and what do they like.
There are a variety of options like
- Bsc Honours (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany, zoology, geology etc) and you can go for even higher studies taking one of these subject.
- Bsc microbiology, bioinformatics, biotechnology , etc will provide you jobs in the agricultural, pharmaceuticals, medical, industrial processes and various other fields.
- Bsc Agriculture, horticulture, forestry and veterinary science will provide you scope if you are interested in agriculture sector and animals.